Anyone else experiencing the Mandela Effect...

Anyone else experiencing the Mandela Effect...

Postby Louie » Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:49 pm

I know I have. Kit-Kat, Sex in the City, Febreeze, Christopher Reeves, Interview with a Vampire and so many other things have changed. Usually I KNOW exactly how to connect the dots on any topic. Not this one though. Anyone have any thoughts on the subject?
Louie
Registered Member

Re: Anyone else experiencing the Mandela Effect...

Postby Conservative Mind » Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:25 am

What the hell are you even talking about? That made absolutely no sense whatsoever!
Conservative Mind
Registered Member

Postby Louie » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:11 am

The Mandela Effect is when a group of people share a memory that is different from another group.

I and many people recall Kennedy being shot in a car with two rows of seats. Now the historical record shows that there were three rows of seats. There are a group of people that clearly remember the three rows of seats. Just google it. Then you will understand what I am talking about.

How many rows of seats do you remember?
Louie
Registered Member

Postby Greggzee » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:03 am

OK I'll play....
There were two rows of seats, but like most limos in that era. there were what I think they called 'Jump Seats'.
Those were the seats Then Governor of Texas John Connally and his wife, Nelly, sat in.
The seats were folded, usually into the back of the front seat or the floorboard.
All COPS are police officers, but not all police officers are COPS.

Sheepdogs...Feared by the flock, Hated by wolves.
Greggzee
Site Admin

Postby Louie » Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:54 pm

There was a third row of pop-up seats. For a third of the population though, there were only two rows occupied at the time of the shooting. There is electronic evidence in the form of various national and regional newspapers showing both historical recollections are accurate.

The various historical records in the form of local or regional newspaper articles proves the Mandela Effect is real.
Louie
Registered Member

Return to World