[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
topekaforumeers.org • View topic - Hillary must have some medical issues?

Hillary must have some medical issues?

Hillary must have some medical issues?

Postby divemaster » Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:23 pm

Wonder what lie she will tell about this?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... isode.html
divemaster
Global Moderator

Re: Hillary must have some medical issues?

Postby Greggzee » Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:54 pm

and you know it will be a lie since she is saying it!!
All COPS are police officers, but not all police officers are COPS.

Sheepdogs...Feared by the flock, Hated by wolves.
Greggzee
Site Admin

Postby Jade-the-Plumber » Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:33 pm

Jade-the-Plumber
Registered Member

Postby Greggzee » Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:51 pm

Oh Look We have a new resident Liberal.
No said a thing about anyone else. We are talking about Hillary and she lies to cover up lies.
She has shown that over the years and at some point it will come back to haunt her. I just hope she doesn't take the entire Nation with her when she falls.
All COPS are police officers, but not all police officers are COPS.

Sheepdogs...Feared by the flock, Hated by wolves.
Greggzee
Site Admin

Postby divemaster » Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:47 pm

They are already saying it was a case of pneumonia. I doubt that, after all that has happen I find it difficult to believe anything said from Hillary.
divemaster
Global Moderator

Postby Beatnik-Bandit » Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:22 pm

Well (cackle) she would have fibbed about the pneumonia, except that someone caught her on camera (cue in Peaches & Herb "Stumblin' In"). Lucy believe me, that woman has real trouble with honesty. Still happy she's the nominee instead of Biden or the current First Lady? I'll bet Trump is happy she's his opponent.
Beatnik-Bandit
Registered Member

Postby Jade-the-Plumber » Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:42 pm

Thank you, guys.

You literally did make me sit up and smile.

The place is alive! Cool. I hope it gets even more.

I'm still trying to figure out where stuff is so I forgot I posted here and didn't see that anybody else had posted later until just now.

Learning curve! Did I ever tell y'all about a masters level Econ class I was in once where I had to do a presentation on the learning curve and how it was used in some dumb something. I don't recall anything I said or read... too many years ago... but I recall that the professor wrote his own book and taught from it, and his theory of economics was different from another econ professor I had that same year.

That's important to know if you tend to believe that Trickle Down has to be right since Laffer is a well-known economist. Trickle Down is a theory that has never worked. Every economist has his own theory.

I've talked all around the topic so lemme just get back in line.

I figure Donald is healthier than Hillary. It seems pretty obvious. But then we can't know because he isn't having a real, legitimate doctor tell us one way or the other. One doctor who say the little bit he did release said he's about 30 pounds overweight. That's fat but not obese, and I feel pretty sure Hill is more overweight than that. She doesn't hide her fat behind suit coats (even in the heat) so we don't know. She lets it show.

If I had to bet on which one would drop dead of a heart attack I'd likely give that one to Donald for a number of reasons:

1. Hillary's medical report shows NO indication of things that tend to lead to heart attacks. Cholesterol and such. She takes no meds for that kind of thing. The only med she takes is a little thyroid pill and I know from experience that's an extremely common pill, and her thyroid problem is mild.

2. Donald is not only 30 pounds overweight, he has cholesterol and such that do tend to have connections with heart problems.

3. Donald is a man. Men die more often earlier in life from heart attacks than women do.

Hillary also has no indications of cancer anywhere. They did a full body scan. We don't know about Donald. He won't let us know on that point.

So, with Hillary's lack of cancer indications and her lack of heart trouble indications (and WITH his heart trouble indicators) I'm going to guess that chances are far better for Hillary making it to the election and the next 4 years fine.

But, I do fully expect you guys on the right to not just continue, but to double down on the health thing. And I fully expect every man who thinks women are not as fit to be president as men to continue as loudly as possible on that point. I don't think you guys feel that way about women. I've seen no indication of it.
Jade-the-Plumber
Registered Member

Postby Louie » Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:05 pm

Doesn't Hillary have the Electoral College in the bag? Trump carries the wee states, and Hillary is carrying the larger ones with all those Electoral College votes? Game over... as far as I can tell. Enlighten me if my analysis is in error. But I believe this whole election thing is a game over a long time ago.

California, Colorado, the East Coast, Florida and all Hillary's. Trump has Texas, the south and the rural states.
Louie
Registered Member

Postby divemaster » Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:57 pm

Now who in the world would believe anything that comes form Hillary's camp? From what I see that woman is just a hateful, evil liar. She has been caught in many and just keeps up the lying and the AG and FBI are right in there with her. They even said she did wrong, but won't do anything about it, but the would put the rest of us in jail. Don't see how anyone could not see this or would look the other way.
divemaster
Global Moderator

Postby Louie » Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:33 pm

Yes, Hillary lies and Trump welches on his own workers. And yes, Hillary is allowed to slide where others would be hamstrung for life. And Trump filed bankruptcy a time or two and started a phony university. What a neat group of people vying for that top spot.

It's all a charade anyway. The ptb control both sides. At some point, people are going to kick the current system to the curb. A choice between two bad candidates is not much of a choice.
Louie
Registered Member

Next

Return to United States