[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
topekaforumeers.org • View topic - The Infamous Captain Scott

The Infamous Captain Scott

The Infamous Captain Scott

Postby Greggzee » Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:35 pm

I am not in his fan club that's for sure.
I just hope it will be worth all the media attention.
What goes around comes around!
All COPS are police officers, but not all police officers are COPS.

Sheepdogs...Feared by the flock, Hated by wolves.
Greggzee
Site Admin

Re: The Infamous Captain Scott

Postby divemaster » Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:25 pm

What you talking about, I am missing something. The north pole trip?
divemaster
Global Moderator

Postby Greggzee » Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:36 am

Greggzee
Site Admin

Postby CommonSense » Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:45 am

If he's being investigated by SSO, it must be a serious criminal issue. :oops:

That's probably why everything is so hush hush and low key right now. :shock:
CommonSense
Registered Member

Postby divemaster » Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:54 pm

I guess I should keep up on the news, I know I am in the minority, but I don't watch or read much of what is going on as they are all a bunch of liars. However, it would be wise to keep track of the lies and be aware of what is going on. I have read some on the ebola and don't believe anything the government says, something is going on there that they won't say.
divemaster
Global Moderator

Postby CommonSense » Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:01 pm

Well my best guess is Darin Scott's 26 year career at TPD is about to end, one way or another. :roll:

He may not be "charged" with a crime, but he probably won't be wearing a badge anymore either. :shock:

This is what happens when you build a reputation trying to burn other police officers along the way. Sooner or later what goes around comes around, and Karma can be a real bitch when you don't have many friends to support you. :oops:

We'll probably NEVER hear the real story, but if the Sheriff is investigating there must be more to this than a civilian complaint. :shock:

As for Ebola, President "Unlikely" and his political patsies including Dr. Doolittle are clueless. :roll:

There is no question that in ANY medical epidemic the Federal authorities (DHS, HHS, CDC & NIH) always assume responsibility from the State and local hospitals. Regardless of who's in the White House that has been the protocol with Asian bird flu and other foreign diseases. Hospitals are required by law to report patients to State health officials, who are then required by law to notify the Federal health agencies when they see any new illness, disease or deaths, especially when the patients are foreigners. The public health system and protecting the US populations has never been a partisan political medical response... until President "Unlikely" :shock:

Adding fuel to the hype and hysteria are two MAJOR issues. First, the White House has no credibility with the American public. That has been destroyed over the past six years of administration lies, scandals and cover-ups. Second the "media" which continues to feed the public with stories, along with conflicting and confusing statements from the administration and health officials. :oops:

The FACT is you're more "likely" to die of the common flu virus, than Ebola. And while the public is focused on Ebola in the US, they are ignoring a bigger medical epidemic which has killed more people. That is the rare respiratory virus (Enterovirus D68) believed to have been carried into the US by the thousands of Central American illegal immigrants that flooded our borders and were moved all over the country by the Federal government. 8-)

WOW... I got way off topic here. :lol:
CommonSense
Registered Member

Postby CommonSense » Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:58 am

CommonSense
Registered Member

Postby Greggzee » Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:30 am

It just keeps dragging on.
It never took this long for J. Darren to throw someone under the bus!

Greggzee
Site Admin

Postby CommonSense » Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:00 pm

LMAO! :lol:

I got side swiped by that bus once, but lots of my friends pulled me out of the way. :P

Everyone is tight lipped, nobody is talking. :roll:

My best guess is regardless of the investigation outcome, his career is probably over at the TPD. 8-)
CommonSense
Registered Member

Postby Greggzee » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:45 pm

I was under that bus so many times you'd have thought I was a damned mechanic :lol:

Greggzee
Site Admin

Next

Return to Law Enforcement