[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
topekaforumeers.org • View topic - EXTRA EXTRA, I agree with obama

EXTRA EXTRA, I agree with obama

EXTRA EXTRA, I agree with obama

Postby divemaster » Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:03 am

Well I thought this might be the first time I agreed with the LSOS. Then he may be lying now? I knew the do nothing committee could never agree on cuts all they want to do is tax and spend! Then I figured they pass laws that put in automatic cuts, they could pass laws to undo those cuts and that is what they are planning. Now according to this URL. obama doesn't think the cuts should be backed off and I agree. A deal is a deal and if they didn't like it they shouldn't have voted for it.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/11 ... nel-fails/
divemaster
Global Moderator

Return to White House