[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
topekaforumeers.org • View topic - Krauthammer on Obama foreign policy 'do absolutely nothing'

Krauthammer on Obama foreign policy 'do absolutely nothing'

Re: Krauthammer on Obama foreign policy 'do absolutely nothi

Postby laughing66607 » Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:54 pm

You all just keep listening to the Krauthammer heads, they have done you so well in the past.
laughing66607
Site Admin

Postby Greggzee » Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:49 am

Always consistent huh Patrick....is it Hayes, Mathews or Maddow I forgot :roll:
All COPS are police officers, but not all police officers are COPS.

Sheepdogs...Feared by the flock, Hated by wolves.
Greggzee
Site Admin

Postby divemaster » Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:34 pm

I will listen to just about anyone Laughing, I like to know what people think, where they stand and their weaknesses.
divemaster
Global Moderator

Postby laughing66607 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:50 pm

Three republican presidents listened to the ass holes too and all got burnt by the neo cons. Even Laura Ingram threw them under the buss along with, oh hell, I can't think of his name, his mom was famous but even he realized they were full of shit. Carlson Tucker, the stupid MF. I listened to them for 8 years and tried to warn you all back then but you called me a liberal. Bush, Cheney AND THE NEO CONS gift wrapped Iraq and gave it to Iran. Along with creating ISIS. So you all just keep listening to them, they will be back.

Did you know PNAC took their Site down?

You know what I can't figure out yet... why in the hell did Israel ever sign on to what they did in Iraq and you know they had to sign on or it would not have happened, I don't get it.

And I ain't no liberal... gzee is my hero! You all may not know why but he is. :arrow:
laughing66607
Site Admin

Postby divemaster » Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:05 pm

You just can't get over Bush and Chaney, you got a real problem, obama has done more damage than any president in the last 20 years, you just ignore him. Maybe you are getting some of that free stuff, got an obama phone?
divemaster
Global Moderator

Postby laughing66607 » Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:28 pm

They used the tragedy of 911 to start a war they had planned in 1997, spent trillions, turned Iraq into a cluster fuck and a client state of Iran. I told you we would be cleaning up their messes for many years to come. They all deserve to be in jail but instead they are all still on Fox news talking about how bad O'bama is, amazing. That is what is wrong with this country and you all will help them get back in the White House because they say they are conservatives. There is a lot I don't like about the O'bama admin and I sure as hell don't want Hillary in that office but I haven't seen a republican that I want in there either.

What do you want... O'bama to send our boys and girls back into Iraq, spend another trillion or two to try and fix Iraq?

I don't get a damned thing for free.
laughing66607
Site Admin

Postby CommonSense » Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:17 pm

Laughing you are trapped in the past and haunted by conspiracy ghosts and progressive propaganda. :shock:

It's nice you at least see the reality of "Our Dear Leader Comrade Imam President Barrack Hussein Obama". :P

All that "Hope & Change" was just "Hype and Hypocrisy". :lol:
CommonSense
Registered Member

Postby divemaster » Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:44 pm

We disagree, I would rather see Hillary (aka smellary) in office than obama. Yea you got something free, you said that you got into that weatherization program on your house and a rental a few years back.
divemaster
Global Moderator

Postby laughing66607 » Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:52 pm

laughing66607
Site Admin

Postby divemaster » Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:30 pm

That must have been a pain, getting the house back, I wouldn't want to do anything like rent to own- too much trouble.
divemaster
Global Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to White House