[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
topekaforumeers.org • View topic - Krauthammer on Obama foreign policy 'do absolutely nothing'

Krauthammer on Obama foreign policy 'do absolutely nothing'

Re: Krauthammer on Obama foreign policy 'do absolutely nothi

Postby laughing66607 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:56 pm

Over the years I did have to do a couple of evictions, it is always a pain but the process is fairly quick and I really made out on that eviction but that usually don't happen. Then you have to store their stuff for awhile then put a notice in the paper. And that is why you always... always draw up a good contract. What you do not want is some one taking bankruptcy, it didn't happen to me but it did to a friend and it took months and months to get them out, they live there rent free and there is nothing you can do about it.
laughing66607
Site Admin

Postby divemaster » Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:09 pm

Will try to make this short. I rented out a house once and most renters were not great, always had to be on their butt. But I remembered when I had tough time making ends meet and tried to be nice.

Finely this one guy got several months behind, I said paint the house, I will furnish the paint and call it even0. Well I bought a lot of paint, but nothing much was getting painted, don't know what happen to all that paint, finely one day he was gone and I said no more and sold the house.

I don't think you can be Mr Nice Guy and rent. I also knew his parents which made it ever more difficult, small town stuff.
divemaster
Global Moderator

Postby laughing66607 » Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:02 pm

No, you can not be a nice guy, you have to train renters, I was actually told once they had to pay the cable bill, they have a 5 day grace period, on the 6th I handed them a 3 day and said, "hope you have cable under that bridge" thirty dollar late fee and seven dollars a day every day after. If a tenant gets 30 days behind, they never catch up, you start the eviction process immediately.

That is why you charge them a thirty dollar application fee and do a back ground check, if they have an un paid balance from another rental you send them on down the road. Most if they have bad stuff will not pay the 30 dollar app fee and go looking for the next sucker.
laughing66607
Site Admin

Previous

Return to White House