[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
topekaforumeers.org • View topic - Obama continues to show how weak of a president he is

Obama continues to show how weak of a president he is

Obama continues to show how weak of a president he is

Postby divemaster » Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:16 pm

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/06 ... t-telling/

I am sure the family is happy and I am glad this guy got out of the Taliban prison, but it does show that we are weak. If I was in charge, it wouldn't have happen. Russia and others are just having a blast with obama. I guess time will tell, will we see more kidnappings and demands for exchanges? Then who in the world will ever believe that this person was near death and had to be got out of prison, I mean we can't believe anything this country's leaders say, and that is just sad. Then there is the thing that they again broke the law, must be nice to pick and choose.
divemaster
Global Moderator

Re: Obama continues to show how weak of a president he is

Postby CommonSense » Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:17 am

This guy was a TRAITOR. He wasn't captured on the battlefield, tortured and held captive like most P.O.W.'s. He voluntarily abandoned his post and walked off the US military base. :twisted:

President Obama violated the law by releasing Gitmo detainees with giving Congress 30 days advance notice. :evil:
CommonSense
Registered Member

Postby divemaster » Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:05 am

Well if I remember he sure did wander off base with no weapons and just disappeared or awhile. Wonder why the story is not out on just how he was "captured".
divemaster
Global Moderator

Postby CommonSense » Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:37 pm

CommonSense
Registered Member

Postby divemaster » Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:50 pm

That seems to be verified and at least 6 died looking for him as they set traps for the folks out trying to find the deserter. Shows how obama really feels about this country which he isn't really legal himself and he is being a king and no one will do anything. Congress could stop the flow of money!
divemaster
Global Moderator

Postby CommonSense » Tue Jun 03, 2014 12:29 am

President Obama represents a "Clear & Present" danger to the United States of America, and it's citizens. :twisted:

Congress should act immediately to begin IMPEACHMENT proceedings against President Obama. :shock:
CommonSense
Registered Member

Postby divemaster » Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:36 pm

Darcy, a friend of mine sent me this about Bergdahl:

I remember when this POS went missing. I was in Bagram in 08-09 when it happened. We knew then that the motherfucker walked off. No good motherfucking deserter needs to be tried for desertion and treason then put to death!
divemaster
Global Moderator

Postby Greggzee » Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:07 pm

And with all this said, Obama is a hero in the eyes of the Muslim world.
He has arranged the release of what has been called the "TALIBAN DREAM TEAM' for a deserter and sympathizer.
I have to wonder how long the American People will sit back and accept this.
I for one am of the opinion that not only should he be impeached, but he should be at least looked at for Treason.
All COPS are police officers, but not all police officers are COPS.

Sheepdogs...Feared by the flock, Hated by wolves.
Greggzee
Site Admin

Postby CommonSense » Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:20 pm

I agree! :shock:
CommonSense
Registered Member

Postby divemaster » Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:14 pm

Oh but he has the border, IRS, obama care, middle east and other things all under control.
divemaster
Global Moderator

Next

Return to White House