[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
topekaforumeers.org • View topic - The wife says........

The wife says........

The wife says........

Postby Conservative Mind » Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:58 am

While watching the debate between Tim Kaine and Mike Pence last night the wife said that Kaine creeped her out like James Carville did because of the same "crazy eyes" as she calls them. :lol:
Conservative Mind
Registered Member

Re: The wife says........

Postby divemaster » Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:09 pm

I never watch the debates, figure they are all lying and I would end up getting more pissed off. I might watch the last one?? Only because I think the moderator may be more fair, these others seem to be all Hillary.
divemaster
Global Moderator

Re: The wife says........

Postby Conservative Mind » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:08 am

Honestly I do not watch them myself. We only watched maybe 10-15 minutes of that one and did not watch the last one on Sunday at all. The last three elections I have not been excited about any candidate offered. I will hold my nose and vote Trump as really there is no alternative that would actually have a chance at being elected.

If I had my way I would choose the Constitution Party, but they have even less support than the Greenies.
Conservative Mind
Registered Member

Return to Democrats